In my Sunday School class we have a box that any kid can add a question to, anonymously. The only restrictions are that they have to in some way be related to the Bible. It's a great idea for Sunday School teachers out there.
Some of the questions that get asked have answers, I'm sure, but the Bible doesn't give them. Others may have many answers, and I don't claim to be exhaustive in the answers I give here. Hopefully, they'll help some of you out as well. The answers here are a bit more substantial than the answers given in class as the target audience is wider.
About the Holy Spirit
About the Bible
About Prehistoric Times
About Old Testament Characters
- How did God harden Pharaoh's heart?
- Back then, were kings like the president?
- Did Adam and Eve have to have kids?
- Was Noah's flood because He was mad at His people or something else?
- What would have happened if Adam and Eve wouldn't have eaten from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?
- Why did David take so many stones?
About New Testament Characters
- What is the value of intercessory prayer?
- How was Bible study done in the Bible?
- As Christians, are we allowed to drink beer or wine?
- Why do we have to go to Sunday school?
- What if we say no to God? What will He say?
- How can you be perfect?
- Is it wrong to get married?
- What's wrong with Harry Potter or Twilight or _______?
About the Rapture and Tribulation
Submitted by William Haller on