The Bible has many pages devoted to Christian living. All of it in one form or another relates to what we should and should not do. These studies touch on particular items that I've taught on. I hope you find some of them useful.
- The Plagues Among Us
- Memorial Day 2014
- Pentecost Sunday
- Giving Generously
- Forgiveness and Repentance
- Let Your Love Flow
- The Fruit and Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- What should Christians eat?
- Noah and our Salvation Experience
- Principles of Spiritual Addition
- What's Your Sign?
- The Christian Declaration of Independence
- Serving Responsibility
- Foundation and Unity
- Tithes and Offerings
- The Only Thing We Have to Fear is Fear Itself
- Eternal Destinations
With many disasters occurring in the world today, the question also arises as to how Christians should respond to questions about God that are asked when bad things happen. These are a few of these thoughts I've found over the years.