- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to do something REALLY big.
- Don't listen to critics -- do what has to be done.
- Build on high ground.
- For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
- Two heads are better than one.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board, but so were the snails.
- If you can't fight or flee -- float!
- Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones on earth.
- Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
- When the doo-doo gets really deep, don't sit there and complain -- shovel!!!
- Stay below deck during the storm.
- Remember that the ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
- If you have to start over, have a friend by your side.
- Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are often a bigger threat than the storm outside.
- Don't miss the boat.
- No matter how bleak it looks, there's always a rainbow on the other side.
[forwarded by Keith Thomas]
Submitted by William Haller on